Marysville, WA Summer Camps

Results 1-5 of 5 Find Marysville, WA Summer Camps for kids & teens and choose your summer camp program: day, overnight & specialty featuring archery, arts and crafts, bicycling/biking, boating, challenge/rope courses, horseback riding.
 
Killoqua
Stanwood, WA 98292  
Archery, Arts and Crafts, Bicycling/Biking
 
 
Camp Fire Usa Snohomish County Council
Everett, WA  
Traditional Camps
 
 
Cedar Springs Camp & Conference
Lake Stevens, WA  
Adventure Camps: Environmental
 
 
Science Adventures - Lundeen Park
Lake Stevens, WA  
Academic and Pre-College Camps: Aviation
 
 
Science Adventures - Northshore Christian Church & Academy
Everett, WA  
Academic and Pre-College Camps: Animals
 

Summer Camps in Marysville, WA

Find more summer camps by typing the desired CITY, State or ZIP CODE in the Search Box or search by Activity or Camp name.
You can also use our Advanced Search feature.

About Marysville, WA

Marysville is a city in Snohomish County, Washington, United States. The population was 60,020 at the 2010 census. Marysville is known as "The Strawberry City" due to the large number of strawberry farms that once surrounded the city in its earlier days. Over the past decade, and continuing today, large residential, commercial, and industrial growth has transformed this city. Marysville ranks as the second largest city in the county after Everett. Main article: History of Marysville, Washington Marysville's history begins with the signing of the Point Elliott Treaty in 1855. After the treaty was signed, the local area had opened for settlement and the timber industry quickly took hold, with several claims being staked during the 1860s in the area that would become Marysville. The loggers and the nearby Tulalip reservation provided ample opportunities for trade, and in 1872 a small government trading post was established. James P. Comeford and his wife, Maria, moved to the area after he was appointed proprietor of the trading post by the federal government. Comeford Park in Marysville, named for James and Maria Comeford. In 1874, Comeford paid $450 for logged timber claims consisting of 1,280 acres of land. Four years later, they built a new store with living quarters attached and a small dock with a plank road called Front Street. Mrs. Comeford began teaching classes to local children and Mr....