Glen Burnie, MD Summer Camps

Results 1-5 of 5 Find Glen Burnie, MD Summer Camps for kids & teens and choose your summer camp program: day, overnight & specialty featuring aquatic activities, arts and crafts, community service, counselor training (cit).
 
Howard County Family Ymca Day
Ellicott City, MD 21041  
Aquatic Activities, Arts And Crafts
 
 
Weinberg Ymca
Baltimore, MD 21201  
Arts And Crafts, Basketball, Dance
 
 
Western Family Ymca Day Camp
Newark, DE 21201  
Aquatic Activities, Archery, Baseball/Softball, Basketball
 
 
Y Camp At Catonsville Family Center
Baltimore, MD  
Arts and Crafts, Basketball, Counselor
 
 
Y Camp At Weinberg Family Center
Baltimore, MD  
Arts and Crafts, Basketball, Dance
 

Summer Camps in Glen Burnie, MD

Find more summer camps by typing the desired CITY, State or ZIP CODE in the Search Box or search by Activity or Camp name.
You can also use our Advanced Search feature.

About Glen Burnie, MD

Glen Burnie is a census-designated place in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, United States, and is a suburb of Baltimore. The population was 67,639 at the 2010 census. A Maryland District court building is located here. The groundwork for Glen Burnie was laid in 1812, when a district attorney by the name of Elias Glenn established a county seat near what is currently known as Brooklyn Park. He named his property "Glennsburne". The name was changed to "Glennsbourne Farm", and eventually "Glenburnie", as the property was passed through Glenn's descendants. Records also show the name as "Tracey's Station" and "Myrtle", after local postmaster Samuel Sewell Tracey and one of Tracey's boarders, before the final decision was made. In 1854, William Wilkins Glenn, Elias Glenn's grandson, incorporated the Curtis Creek Mining, Furnace and Manufacturing Company into his family's property. The business flourished during the 19th century, and with it came several thousand acres of land in northern Anne Arundel County. Upon the death of William Wilkins Glenn, his son, brother and nephew began to manage the family's business affairs, and Glenburnie became an official state subdivision in 1888. The Glenn family contracted George T. Melvin and Henry S. Mancha to lay out and promote the town. It would not be until 1930 that postmaster Louis J. DeAlba decided two words were better than one, and gave the town a final name...