Fort Shafter, HI Summer Camps

Results 1-5 of 5 Find Fort Shafter, HI Summer Camps for kids & teens and choose your summer camp program: day, overnight & specialty featuring aquatic activities, arts and crafts, canoeing, drama, field trips, kayaking.
 
Kama'aina Kids
Kailua, HI 96734  
Aquatic Activities, Arts and Crafts
 
 
Camp He Ola Ke Keiki - Diabetes Camp
Honolulu, HI  
Special Needs Camps: Diabetes
 
 
Dick Ritgers Bowling Camps-hi
Aiea, HI  
Traditional Camps
 
 
Girl Scout Council Of Hawaii - Camp Paumalu
Honolulu, HI  
Traditional Camps
 
 
Optimal Training Volleyball Camp
Aiea, HI  
Sports Camps: Volleyball
 

Summer Camps in Fort Shafter, HI

Find more summer camps by typing the desired CITY, State or ZIP CODE in the Search Box or search by Activity or Camp name.
You can also use our Advanced Search feature.

About Fort Shafter, HI

Fort Shafter is in Honolulu CDP, City and County of Honolulu, Hawai‘i, extending up the interfluve between Kalihi and Moanalua valleys, as well as onto the coastal plain at Māpunapuna. Fort Shafter is the headquarters of the United States Army Pacific Command, the MACOM of U.S. Army forces in Asia and the Pacific Basin. Some or all of the area is also known as Palm Circle Historic District and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and further has been designated a U.S. National Historic Landmark. It is also known as Palm Circle or 100 Area. Fort Shafter is the oldest military base on Oahu and celebrated its 100th birthday on June 22, 2007. Fort Shafter has been home to the senior Army headquarters in Hawaii for a century. Construction began in 1905 on the ahupua'a of Kahauiki, former Hawaiian crown lands that were ceded to the United States government after annexation. When the post opened in 1907, it was named for Major General William Rufus Shafter , who led the United States expedition to Cuba in 1898. Palm Circle was laid out as a cantonment for an infantry battalion. The barracks and officers' quarters were arranged around a parade field ringed by Royal Palms. The 2d Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment was the first unit stationed at the new post. Fort Shafter gradually spread out...