Dundalk, MD Summer Camps

Results 1-5 of 5 Find Dundalk, MD Summer Camps for kids & teens and choose your summer camp program: day, overnight & specialty featuring counselor training (cit), drama, drawing/painting, language studies, leadership development, nature/environmental.
 
Towson Family Ymca Day Camp
Towson, MD 21204  
Counselor Training (CIT), Drama, Drawing/Painting
 
 
Weinberg Ymca
Baltimore, MD 21201  
Arts And Crafts, Basketball, Dance
 
 
Western Family Ymca Day Camp
Newark, DE 21201  
Aquatic Activities, Archery, Baseball/Softball, Basketball
 
 
Y Camp At Catonsville Family Center
Baltimore, MD  
Arts and Crafts, Basketball, Counselor
 
 
Y Camp At Towson Family Center
Towson, MD  
Counselor Training (CIT), Drama, Drawing/Painting
 

Summer Camps in Dundalk, MD

Find more summer camps by typing the desired CITY, State or ZIP CODE in the Search Box or search by Activity or Camp name.
You can also use our Advanced Search feature.

About Dundalk, MD

Dundalk is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States. The population was 63,597 at the 2010 census. In 1960 and 1970, Dundalk was the largest unincorporated community in Maryland. It was named after the town of Dundalk, Ireland. Dundalk is considered one of the first inner-ring suburbs of Baltimore. Dundalk Shopping Center 2006 The area now known as Dundalk was first explored by John Smith in 1608, when while conducting an expedition up the Chesapeake Bay he landed on the area known as the Patapsco Neck. Up until this time, the area was occupied by the tribes of the Susquehannock Indians. In 1664 Thomas Todd of Virginia purchased 1,150 acres of land on the Patapsco Neck, this being the first deed in Baltimore County. The original house, "Todd's Inheritance", was burned by the British during the War of 1812 Battle of North Point. After the war the house was rebuilt, and it still stands today as a historical landmark. In 1856 Henry McShane, an immigrant from Ireland, established the McShane Bell Foundry on the banks of the Patapsco River in the then far southeastern outskirts of Baltimore. The foundry later relocated to the Patterson Park area of Baltimore until a fire during the 1940s caused it to move to 201 East Federal Street. In addition to bronze bells, the foundry once manufactured...