Ashburn, VA Summer Camps

Results 1-3 of 3 Find Ashburn, VA Summer Camps for kids & teens and choose your summer camp program: day, overnight & specialty featuring arts camps: arts and crafts.




 
Art Camp Noodle Doodle
Ashburn, VA  
Camp Type:
Day Camp
Activities:
Arts Camps: Arts and Crafts
Gender:
Coed
 
 
School Of Rock Boot Camp
Ashburn, VA  

Our rock music day camp is a mini version of the School of Rock program where kids join a band, rehearse daily, learn a lot about music and have fun as they play classic rock songs and write their own original material in a band setting....

Camp Type:
Day Camp
Activities:
Arts Camps: Music
Gender:
Coed
 
 
Treehouse For Creative Kids Art And Theater Camps
Ashburn, VA  
Camp Type:
Day Camp
Activities:
Arts Camps: Theater
Gender:
Coed
 

Summer Camps in Ashburn, VA

Find more summer camps by typing the desired CITY, State or ZIP CODE in the Search Box or search by Activity or Camp name.
You can also use our Advanced Search feature.

About Ashburn, VA

Ashburn, Virginia is a census-designated place located in Loudoun County, Virginia, 30 miles northwest of Washington, D.C., and is part of the Washington Metropolitan Area. The population as of the 2010 Census was 43,511. Ashburn was originally called Farmwell after a nearby mansion of that name owned by George Lee III. The name Farmwell first appeared in George Lee's October 1802 will and was used to describe the 1,236-acre plantation he inherited from his father, Thomas Ludwell Lee II. A section of Farmwell plantation west of Ashburn Road, a 580-acre tract, was purchased in 1841 by lawyer and almost vice-president John Janney, a Quaker, as a summer home. John Janney called the property Ashburn Farm . It is likely he named the farm after family friends named Ashburn.

Important buildings

Ashburn is home to four landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places: Belmont Manor House , the Broad Run Bridge and Toll House , the sanctuary of Ashburn Presbyterian Church , and Janelia Farm . In 1895, Ashburn Farm was purchased by Senator William Morris Stewart. Local legend has it that the village, known until then as Farmwell or Farmwell Station, got its new name after lightning struck an ash tree on Senator Stewart's farm in 1896. The ash tree is rumored to have burned and smoldered for a week and...